Enlighten is an award-winning Waikato-based creative technical agency and 2020 Microsoft New Zealand Partner of the Year. Our mission is to maintain our standing as a leading NZ Microsoft Partner, delivering innovative technology solutions with a human-centred focus to customers locally and globally.
Due to exponential growth both within the NZ and US markets, we’re on the hunt for an experienced Account Manager to join our team. Ideally, you’ll be adept at building strong relationships and focused on achieving positive results that contribute to the success of the business. Targets and quotas motivate you just as much as leading clients to the fit for purpose solutions they need to keep their businesses winning. Your passionate attitude for sales and technology will shine through every interaction and critical conversations will be just another day at the office for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Represent Enlighten Designs in all interactions
- Build trusted relationships internally and externally
- Achieve individual monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Accurately forecast and manage pipelines
- Develop account strategies and manage your portfolio
- Provide leadership and engage with delivery teams.
- Build, retain and expand client/partner relationships.
- Support client onboarding and use internal processes to ensure solid commercial agreements
- Actively engage and support execution of marketing initiatives.
You will be perfect for the role if you have:
- 5-8 years of demonstrated success in ICT sales
- Experience using sales methodologies (essential)
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, collaborative internal and client relationships
- Prior ICT solution sales experience
- Degree in business or computer science (desirable)
- Passion for sales and tech
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Organised and methodical.
If you’re ready to get into the thick of it and contribute to our award-winning success, get in touch by emailing your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s talk.