Enlighten Designs is the Waikato-based creative technical agency who are Microsoft’s New Zealand Partner of the Year for 2020. Our mission is to deliver agile, human-centered technology solutions from the shores of New Zealand to the rest of the world. With a clear focus on this mission, and the acquisition of some of the finest design and development talent in the country, we continue to lead amongst NZ Microsoft partners in delivering innovative and beneficial outcomes to our customers.
Enlighten is powered by innovative and globally recognized practices including Microsoft Digital Workplace, Web Design and Content Management, AI and Data Analytics, Custom Development and Managed Services.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Client Director to engage with our key Enterprise customers, representing our practices to sell solutions that truly meet our client’s needs. Success in this role will be measured on: client engagement and satisfaction, the delivery of revenue expectation and internal stakeholder collaboration. You will have considerable experience in the IT and software industry, a proven track record of CxO level engagement and delivering outstanding customer outcomes.
We’re looking for someone who wants to spend their days:
- Working with super-clever people at the cutting-edge of innovation in the tech space
- Expanding Enlightens offerings into some of NZ’s largest businesses
- Building broad and deep relationships with our clients as a change agent and a trusted partner
- Remaining on top of current industry trends, and a passion for technology to drive change for the good in our customers and communities
More about the role
The successful candidate will understand what it takes to sell digital solutions across enterprise clients in addition to:
- Having a track record of achieving results in complex and competitive environments
- Building strong relationships in an account to the CxO level, and earn the credibility to contribute at a strategic level
- Understanding core Microsoft offerings and how to position their value propositions to clients; particularly areas such as Office 365, Power Apps & Power BI
- Experienced in solution-selling and framework-based approaches
- Carefully managing their time and client portfolio to ensure the achievement of revenue targets and other success criteria
- Facilitating and leading the preparation and delivery of high-quality, timely and relevant tender documentation such as; Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), Statements of Work and Work Orders.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and contribute to our journey, get in touch by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let's talk.