Enlighten Designs is an award-winning creative technical agency and one of Waikato’s largest ICT service providers having won the 2020 Microsoft New Zealand Country Partner of the Year award. Our mission is to maintain our standing as a leading NZ Microsoft Partner and continue our 20-year track record of success delivering world class human-centred technology solutions across the globe.
To be successful in the role you will be a team player who can think proactively and outside the box to provide efficient support to the team.
You will need to have a positive attitude, be well organised and have a natural ability to understand, relate to and translate client requirements and expectations. You must be self-managed with the right attitude to take ownership and execute success.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Project Coordinator your primary responsibility is to ensure our project teams can provide a great service to our clients. You will be responsible for scheduling resources, invoicing processes and the delivery of projects.
- Coordinate new and existing connection requests
- Manage priorities in collaboration with the Sales teams
- Stakeholder engagement through meetings, updates and escalation management
- Monitor tasks and project’s life cycle, identify roadblocks and assist the team to remove them
- Liaise with the development team to manage priorities
What would make you ideal:
- Excellent administration and coordination skills in a fast paced environment
- A strong willingness to learn and develop within the role
- A great attitude and enthusiasm for getting things done.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Logical and methodical work style
- Ability to multitask under a high workload
- Superb MS Excel and Word skills
- Experience and understanding of Agile
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a natural ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels both internal and external
- Prior experience as a Project Coordinator is preferred but not essential
At Enlighten we believe in equal opportunities for all and offer an inclusive team culture with flexible working arrangements. Our talented team agree that there’s nothing better than contributing quality content to the digital world and bringing people together to share experiences. If you agree with this, then you’ll probably fit in here pretty well!
Please note: You must have the right to work in New Zealand to apply.