We are a Waikato-based creative technical agency and the 2020 winners of Microsoft New Zealand's Partner of the Year Award. Our mission is to deliver human-centered technology solutions from the shores of New Zealand to the rest of the world. With a clear focus on this mission, and some of the finest talent in the country, we continue to lead amongst NZ Microsoft partners in delivering innovative solutions to our customers.
What we are looking for:
You will partner with Enlighten’s clients and provide the bridge between business’ and technology to realise solutions that result in real value for our clients.
With a learning mindset and a highly collaborative approach, you will effectively manage people, resources, processes, risks and relationships to deliver technology development projects to meet client outcomes.
You will work with Sales on the elaboration and progression of opportunities to become successful business for Enlighten Designs.
You will provide leadership within the delivery team by assisting with the training and development of Project Managers and ensure continued maturity of Enlightens delivery processes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner sales to scope, quote and close opportunities
- Deliver a seamless project management experience
- Drive high value project results through engaging communication
- Administer revenue generation
- Lead continuous improvement
Ideally you will have:
- Minimum 8 years previous experience managing and delivering successful projects within medium to enterprise sized organisations.
- An understanding of and/or previous experience in the web and software industry.
- Experience in leading successful project teams, demonstrable skills in facilitation of project rituals and cadences, and workshops with clients and teams.
- The ability to work across several projects at the same time.
- Be comfortable in a vendor company that bills for its time.
- Experience in pre-sales and managing commercials from quote to acceptance.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- The ability to be pleasantly assertive with clients and team members/their managers, and our Sales team.
If you’re ready to get into the thick of it and contribute to our award-winning success, get in touch by emailing your resume and covering letter to email@example.com. Let’s talk.