We're going through an exciting period of growth, so to make sure we are recruiting amazing people, we need a top-notch Recruitment Coordinator to assist the Talent Team!
This role would suit someone with excellent communication and organisational skills, and strong attention to detail. You’ll be right at home working in a busy environment and ideally have previous experience in either a HR, Sales, or Administration role. However, if we think you’re the right person for the job, training will be provided.
This is a full-time fixed term role for 3 months.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting to our People and Culture Advisor, this role will involve:
- Reviewing and short-listing applications
- Reference checks
- Phone interviews
- Organising interviews
- Creating and sending offers to successful applicants
- Supporting onboarding of new employees
- General HR tasks as required.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Previous data entry and general administration experience
- A high level of attention to detail including spelling/grammar
- A friendly and confident phone manner
- The ability to connect and relate well to candidates and employees.
Apply now If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and contribute to our journey, get in touch by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org