Enlighten Designs is an award-winning creative technical agency and one of Waikato’s largest ICT service providers, having won the 2020 Microsoft New Zealand Country Partner of the Year award. Our mission is to maintain our standing as a leading NZ Microsoft Partner and continue our 20-year track record of success delivering world class human-centred technology solutions across the globe.
In the past 2 years, Enlighten has experienced significant growth both within our local and international client base. Part of this success is due to our successful collaboration with Ian Hassell who joined us as Sales Manager in 2019 to engineer a winning team. Ian’s significant sale experience coupled with his ability to see the bigger picture has positioned Enlighten to demonstrate clear business value to our customers and accelerate their digital transformations. With this mandate fulfilled, Ian is moving to his next project is looking for a resourceful, master orchestrator to continue the teams winning journey.
You are an experienced Sales Manager, a professional, who instinctively connects, supports, and develops individuals into award winning teams. You have a track record of success leading teams and developing successful sales strategies and processes. You are both curious and passionate about technology and innovation and are as motivated by high level customer satisfaction as you are by revenue targets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the sales team to achieve and exceed the annual sales targets
- Create and execute on sales plans with laser focus to support strategy and generate successful revenue outcomes
- Demonstrate consistent, repeatable achievement of revenue targets through disciplined pipeline and forecast management
- Facilitation and execution on sales domain of partner plans
- Proactively engage your existing network and participate in networking activities to promote Enlighten and generate sales leads
- Consistently drive sales process improvement and implementation
- Actively involved in sourcing and on boarding of sales professionals, with a focus on mentorship and professional development of the team.
- Strategically grow and develop approaches that enhance and support a positive client engagement culture and work with customers to ensure the general health of client relationships
- Manage commercial client and partner agreements, ensuring a seamless experience
- Leverage your industry network, knowledge, and exceptional communication skills to act as a trusted advisor and enhance relationships with key partners and clients
- Be an active member of the Enlighten leadership team and Enlighten community
- Travel to customer sites may be required, but will be mainly limited to day trips
Knowledge, skills and talents that
- Prior experience in the management of a sales team
- Experience in ICT/IT/professional services industry
- Proven solution sales success (essential)
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field such as IT or business (preferable)
- Strong leadership capability and client focused
- Strategic orchestrator – ability to coordinate all information, resources, and activities in both organisations needed to support a customer, before, during and after the sale.
- Business consultant – earn the right to access and advise the customer by building a credible reputation, knowing the client’s business and objectives, being current with the market and developing the right solutions for them.
- Long term ally – the interpersonal aspect of selling and conveying a sense of shared purpose with the customer. Having open communication and establishing a human connection with customers and finding opportunities to demonstrate your organisations importance.
- Focused optimist – the ability to move forward despite competitive, challenging and difficult environments from persistence and creating a positive atmosphere that makes selling and enjoyable and frequent activity for buyers and sellers
At Enlighten we believe in equal opportunities for all and offer an inclusive team culture with flexible working arrangements. Our talented team agree that there’s nothing better than contributing quality content to the digital world and bringing people together to share experiences. If you agree with this, then you’ll probably fit in here pretty well!
If you’re ready to get into the thick of it and contribute to our award-winning success, get in touch by emailing your resume and covering letter to email@example.com