Enlighten Designs is an award-winning creative technical agency and one of Waikato’s largest ICT service providers having won the Microsoft New Zealand’s Country Partner of the Year award 2020. Our mission is to maintain our standing as a leading NZ Microsoft Partner and continue our 20-year track record of success delivering world class human-centered technology solutions across the globe.
You have developer-level knowledge of SharePoint and are a huge fan! You love getting stuck into the Power Platform and have at least a working knowledge of Teams. You’ll also have solid analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities plus the communication skills needed to convert technical concepts into customer-centric language. You have a broad knowledge of the wider Office 365 platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- Excellent Knowledge of developing and configuring client solutions based on SharePoint, the Power Platform and Teams
- Knowledge of PowerApps and Power Automate
- Providing advice/training to clients around SharePoint, Power Platform and Teams
- Analysing client system and design requirements
- Contributing to quotes for development projects
- Documenting technical/system specifications
- Identifying issues/risks, and solving problems
- Assisting with development/delivery of internal projects
- Providing ongoing support to Enlighten’s clients through our helpdesk service
- Staying up to date with best practice and latest trends
What would make you ideal?
- 4+ years delivering SharePoint development projects, including SharePoint Framework
- Knowledge of 3rd party SharePoint tools (desirable)
- 2+ years delivering Power Platform projects
- Working knowledge of Teams
- Development/customisation experience with Teams (desirable)
- Knowledge of Teams calling/meeting room devices (advantageous)
- Exposure to Dynamics 365, Viva Topics (advantageous)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Task-oriented, ability to prioritise and make informed decisions
- Fanatical love of technology.
At Enlighten we believe in equal opportunities for all and offer an inclusive team culture with flexible working arrangements. Our talented team agree that there’s nothing better than contributing quality content to the digital world and bringing people together to share experiences. If you agree with this, then you’ll probably fit in here pretty well!
If you’re ready to get into the thick of it and contribute to our award-winning success, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note: You must have the right to work in New Zealand to apply.