We are a Waikato-based creative technical agency and the 2020 winners of Microsoft New Zealand’s Partner of the Year Award. Our mission is to deliver human-centered technology solutions from the shores of New Zealand to the rest of the world. With a clear focus on this mission, and some of the finest talent in the country, we continue to lead amongst NZ Microsoft partners in delivering innovative solutions to our customers.
What we are looking for:
As an experienced developer you will provide technical leadership, build capability in other developers, and define and implement development processes.
You will have a good understanding of the applications and limitations of software in order that you can formulate effective solution designs. In addition to knowing how to build applications, you will have a working knowledge of how to deploy and maintain solutions with an active user base.
You will work closely with project managers and clients to fully understand business and functional requirements and propose appropriate system architecture.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop web and software solutions that meet client expectations.
- Undertake analysis of client business requirements and communicate these to appropriate project stakeholders.
- Contribute to sales activities and lead the quoting process for development projects
- Identify issues and risks and perform root cause analysis to effectively resolve problems.
- Coach and mentor others in development techniques and provide quality assurance support.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of internal projects.
- Maintain and share up to date knowledge of best practice and latest trends, with good understanding of when to champion adoption of new technologies.
Ideally you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science)
- Minimum two years’ experience in .NET development with a minimum of one year architecture experience.
- Experience or knowledge of Sitecore Experience Platform and/or a strong background in similar .NET CMS products, such as Sitefinity or Umbraco.
- Previous experience working with a team to deliver a large-scale web projects.
- Strong command of the English language both verbal and written, with ability to write in a client centric way.
- Experience working in agile and traditional development environments.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at one time and context shift seamlessly.
- Ability to manage your own work effectively and build enduring client relationships.