We’re on the lookout for an experienced Test Analyst with a good knowledge of the software development life cycle, familiarity with good testing practices, and ability to leverage experience with ISTQB testing standards to help us strive to develop high quality software and solutions.
Working within cross-functional teams alongside other test analysts, developers, business analysts and project managers, you’ll be a driving force behind our relentless pursuit of excellence. Your guidance around quality assurance will ensure we deliver highly functional technology solutions offering seamless user experiences.
Working in a predominantly agile environment, you’ll experience the full spectrum of testing competencies including project and test planning, developing test plans, risk and vulnerability analysis, creating and executing (both automated and manual) test cases; all with a focus on advocating and fostering the best possible outcomes for our clients and their users.
As well as your deep passion for technology and problem solving, you will complement the team with:
- An understanding of different testing methodologies and processes
- A natural intuition to quickly understand new software solutions, and the skills to find and effectively communicate defects
- A well-developed ability to interpret business requirements and technical specifications in order to identify gaps and inconsistencies
- The capability to translate business requirements into detailed test cases
- An ability to advocate for the end user and identify areas of unintuitive functionality
- Experience in testing websites and web applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A solid understanding of, and commitment to, quality standards and practices
- Experience in estimation of various testing efforts
- A great attitude and inquisitive nature
- An innate eye for detail
- A desire for mentoring others.
Formal software development and / or ISTQB qualifications will be well regarded; but are not necessarily essential for the right candidate.
With over 21 years in the industry, we’re a mature software development company with a start-up feel and great culture that offers exposure to a broad range of clients, technologies, and projects. Fit is important to us, so as part of our process you get the opportunity to meet the team and ask lots of questions - so you have the right information to make a decision on whether Enlighten is the right place to take your career to the next level.
If you’re keen to join us on our journey of growth send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com today.