Enlighten Designs - the Waikato-based creative technical agency awarded Microsoft’s 2020 New Zealand Partner of the Year.
We deliver solutions from the shores of New Zealand to the rest of the world. We know our success is due to our talent and as an organization, we take the responsibility of offering an environment where people can have fun while doing what they love seriously.
We connect, collaborate and value relationships. It’s our passion for seeking better ways and new possibilities that inspire our people to continuously learn and grow.
We believe our best work comes from creative teams and you will be working hand in hand with our UX consultants. You will be refining and pioneering unique IP to lead our customers on a road map to success through technology, design and consultation via a human centered approach. Your work will be imprinted into the DNA of Enlighten Designs and lead the world in new and best practices built by you and your team.
As the next addition to our friendly and professional team, you’ll use your well-developed technical business analyst skills, tools and techniques to translate user requirements into functional solutions. In particular, you will be proficient in documenting business cases, scoping documents, specifications and training material.
Your excellent communication abilities, both written and verbal, mean you easily translate requirements back to key players in a way they understand and appreciate. Customer-focused engagement and outcomes are key motivators, and you know what it takes to work effectively with a range of teams and business stakeholders to achieve collective success.
A keen multi-tasker, you’ll thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, technical environments – you like that no day is ever the same.
You’ll also have:
- a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience performing business/systems analysis tasks on technology development projects
- experience working in agile and traditional development environments
- successfully completed training and/ or certifications in Business Analysis practices (preferred)
- solid experience in workshop facilitation skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- a deep passion for the web, technology and beautiful design (techie types preferred, but not essential)
- strong problem solving skills and abilities to simplify the complex
- experience in user and/or customer experience design, human-centered and responsive design
- the ability to take others on the journey across the business
- lots of patience, persistence, and empathy for the client experience
- a belief in sharing knowledge and expertise to grow others
Our more than 21 years in the industry means we’re a mature software development company with a start-up feel that offers exposure to a broad range of clients, technologies and projects.
If this feels like the new challenge you’ve been looking for, send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org capturing why you’re the perfect fit today.